The PowerDrive app is designed to work with Lightning flash drive, card reader and hard drive, the world’s leading external storage for iOS devices, certified MFi by Apple.
Simply plug your Lightning flash drive, card reader, Power Drive into your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, the app goes to work.
Automatically back up Photos and Videos, Calendar and Contacts.
– PowerDrive utilizes incremental backup, so after the first time you back everything up, it will only back up the newly shot photos and videos. 10 copies of Contacts and Calendars are kept for recovery in case of losing data.
Restoring your important data with one tap
-Backed up items can be restored to a new iPhone or iPad quickly from devices. With just one tap, your photos, calendar and contacts are all in place.
Shoot HD videos, take photos and save to external drive instantly.
– So long your device has space, you can shoot videos as long as you want until the device is full.
Share photos and videos to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Wechat directly from PowerDrive devices.
– Choose any of your photos or videos and share to social media you like. You don’t need to copy to iPhone/iPad and then open the apps to share.
Browse photos on the external drive like they’re on a local drive.
– PowerDrive automatically adjusts the size and thumbnail to fit different devices so your images always look great.
Watch 4K Movie with no latency
-PowerDrive supports playing multiple formats movies including 3GP，AVI，FLV，TS，RMVB，MKV，MPG，VOB，ASF，F4V，DV，MPEG，RM, MP4，MOV，M4V. Even SWF, AMV, MTV, TRP, MTS videos can be played instantly from your PowerDrive devices by simply renaming the affix. Subtitle and audio track can be selected while watching.
Manage files easily between Mac, PC, or iOS,
– PowerDrive devices are compatible with PC, Mac and iOS. Transferring your files from PC/Mac to your iPhone is now a piece of cake via USB.